by Eric Pudalov, Community Events Coordinator
If you read this blog regularly, you may have heard about GCSS’ Georgia Adult Autism Program. But even if you don’t, you’re still welcome!
The GAAP is hosting its Open House from 2-5 PM tomorrow. Members of the disability community and their families, providers, employees of GCSS, and philanthropists who have helped make the program possible will all be attending. Snacks and refreshments will be provided!
There may be an opportunity to take photos; for clarification, if you are present at this event, no one will take your or your family member’s photo without your express written permission.
Also, in the near future, expect to see a partner website for the Autism Program.
- 47 Excellent Aspergers Support Blogs (medicalinsurance.org)
- Jon Stewart Hosts Comedy Central Charity Special ‘Night Of Too Many Stars: An Overbooked Concert For Autism Education’ Thursday, October 21 At 9:00p ET (tvbythenumbers.com)
- Secretin Therapy for Autism (brighthub.com)
- Autism Services in New Brunswick 2010 Update (autisminnb.blogspot.com)
- Autism Speaks Walks the Plank (autisminnb.blogspot.com)