by Eric Pudalov, Community Events Coordinator
Yesterday afternoon, The Fight Against Destructive Spin published my guest blog post, entitled For Nonprofits, Social Media is the Message. It discusses the role that social media like Twitter, Facebook, and blogs can play in promoting nonprofit organizations.
However, that’s not all – the post has been picked up by some major PR web crawlers, such as Twingly and Social Media Informer! So, once again, I encourage you to read it, and leave a comment if you feel so inclined.
- Good PR is Good PR. Period. (prbreakfastclub.com)
- The Ticker: Tiger’s PR; Social media + events; MSM’s Chief Digital Officers; Video blogging (mediabistro.com)
- Recap: Twitter and Social Media from the PR Experts at PubCon 2010 – Part One (thebuyergroup.com)
- Things We’re Thankful For As PR Professionals (crenshawcomm.com)
- Social Media for Clients (soloprpro.com)